Monday 24 May 2010

Epic Win!

Ok, I'll do a proper update on my blog soon.  (Like... later today or maybe tomorrow.)  But, I just thought this was TOO impressive not to share straight away:



These crazy people are Shepherds from Yorkshire.  I used to live up there, in a town called Sheffield.  I even went to a Sheep Dog Trials once.  Really interesting!  Seriously, though..... what they can get those animals (the dogs AND the sheep!) to do is amazing.  That whistling you hear?  That's the commands for the dogs.  Yes.  Different whistles are different commands, and the dogs respond to them.  Brilliant.

4 comments:

Derwinicus said...

This is such a great idea! I saw it a while ago but it was super to see it again. How fun! Dana

Adele said...

Yeah... but totally worth a second (or third!) look. So amazing what people can do! (And what they can get animals to do!)

NenaNYC said...

Adele, great video. TFS. Livia (how many do you know?)

Adele said...

Ha ha... Livia - only you!