Sunday 6 December 2009

T Minus 10

I'm heading to my folks' house in 10 days!! But who's counting? Oh...right, me. And my mom. Possibly my dad, too. It's been a really rough term, and every day's been a bit 'just get through today'. Well, this next week looks like it's going to continue in much the same way. I'm going to be working like a mad woman all week just to keep my head above water. As many of you know, I'm a big holiday decoration fan. I always have up my Christmas Tree (usually sometime in November!) and garlands over the windows and down the banister. A wreath on the door. Yummy smellies throughout the house. Not this year. I didn't even dig out the wreath for the door. Yep, that's how pushed for time I've been.

And speaking of time . . . I'm out. Gotta get back to work.

3 comments:

collettakay said...

I hope your week turns out to be a good one despite your workload! I'm glad you're going to get to see your parents soon. Safe travels!

Colletta

Helena said...

I am sad you haven't had time to decorate!!! But its so great that you get to see your Parents for the Holidays. Just hang in there- you can do it!

Adele said...

Thanks, ladies :)