Tuesday 13 May 2008

Bleary Eyed and Frizzy Tailed

I'm so not at my best in the mornings. And this morning, bright and early, the guys arrived back to continue work on the kitchen. Which means I had to be up before they arrived. I know, I know, 8.00 am is hardly an unreasonable time for the guys to arrive, and 7.45 is certainly not an uncivilized time to be required to rise. But I didn't sleep well last night (still got this sinus infection) and on top of that, I just don't function in the mornings. So I'm not quite the Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed creature this morning. Maybe I'll go back to sleep. I'm sure I can sleep through the noise!
This is what the back garden looks like during construction.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hear you on mornings! Have you ever been just a little tempted to wish that caffeine addiction weren't against our religious convictions? ;)

That's a crazy situation in the garden. Hope it doesn't/didn't take too long to complete! (Yes, I'm just that far behind on your blog, and I'm reading from the bottom up, so I don't know yet if the project's done!)