Wednesday 17 September 2008

First Day Of New Job

Tomorrow afternoon I head into London to find out what, exactly, I've got myself into. I'm very excited, but also a bit nervous. I won't actually be doing any teaching tomorrow. Just filling in paperwork and getting set up on the computer system. That sort of thing. But one of the crazy things I realised was: I'll be getting a University ID from a Uni that I wasn't, in fact, a student at! Oh how exciting :D And not only that, I'll have 3 University IDs that all work at the same time! How wild is that? How many people in the world can say that???? Feeling pretty cool right now.

2 comments:

Coila said...

Wow. You are pretty cool, check you out!

Anonymous said...

Could I be any more proud of you???

uuuuummmmm...NO! Way to go girl!
xxxxooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooo

Love Mom
P.S. you no longer have to walk on the opposite side of the street from me.