Friday 5 September 2008

Shiver

Growing up in Michigan, I remember September as a warm, but cooling off, month. However, this year, in England, I felt like Autumn had arrived at the flip of a switch. The calendar flipped over, and so did the weather. I've had to get out my jackets and long sleeved shirts. I don't really mind that, though. I actually quite like the cool weather. But just at the moment, in the in between stage where you really can't justify turning on the heater, it's a bit painful. *sigh* Never mind. I'll just add another jumper to those I've already go on. *shiver* *shiver*

2 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

It has really cooled off here too. I am excited for fall. It is just around the corner. I love the holiday season that is inching its way on closer.

Coila said...

It's only now getting good and hot good and consistently! About freakin' time!! I'm a little tired of perma spring. . .